Rules that would exist if they made me king of the world
September 10, 2011
For no reason at all, today I’m posting some very random rules that I would make if I were in charge:
- There would never be another Final Destination sequel unless it was a documentary about how all the people behind those travesties of film were killed under strange circumstances.
- The Yankees would play 162 home games each year. They already get more than anyone else since half the fans who show up at other stadiums are rooting for the Yankees anyway, why not make it official?
- Stupidity would be a crime punishable by 100 hours of mandatory reading.
- 3D movies would be $5 more expensive than they already are, but all that extra money would go to funding independent films written by first-time screenwriters. Somebody has to give those people a chance.
- Universal healthcare (no joke here, that’s just what I believe).
- Fast food would be more expensive than real food, and harder to get. Thus making people call it “inconvenient caloric substitutions.”
Please note, this list is not all inclusive. I reserve the right to add to it when ever I choose (and probably will). Also, feel free to leave other rules you would like to see in the comments.