How did we all get here? The poll edition.
So I’ve been wondering something; and, as evidenced by the poll I created below, I’d like some answers. It’s partly inspired by a post I read on John Scalzi’s blog the other day. Obviously he has a much larger reader base than I do (and I really do mean much larger), but I’m still curious to know where you guys all come from. How, generally, do you find your way over to my blog when you do happen to come over?
I usually post links to anything I write here on the blog in a few different places. People who see my personal Facebook page, my Twitter feed, and anyone with a subscription get them automatically; but I post a lot to Google+ and every once in a while to Reddit as well. I guess I’m wondering which of these serves me best, or if I’m wasting my time with any of them.
One of my goals this year was to make this blog a little more social and interactive for my readers, and I think the best way to do that is to hang out where you guys do, so where is that? Please take a little time to click one of the answers down there. I think it’ll really make this much more fun as time goes on. Thanks!
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)